new hair colour: turquoise.

by - Thursday, September 17, 2015

New post, new school year, new hair colour. Some people said it matched my eyes, most of them freaked about it, loved it, and Adela said it looked beachy (or bitchy, I'm not quite sure but I guess I'm fine with both).


As always, I dyed my hair at the WOX hair studio in Zagreb and so far it's one of my favorites hair colors so far, the ladies that work there are so lovely and it's just so nice being there and dying my hair in every color of the rainbow, I'm not sure whether they're more excited or I am. If you ever want to bleach and dye your hair I can wholeheartedly suggest these two amazing ladies at the WOX studio. Only love for them.


Someone should have told me that dying my hair turquoise would also mean becoming obsessed with Halsey's new album and Halsey herself {who also has blue hair}{are we meant to be or whaattt}. 


What do you think about it? Do you like it or do you prefer other colors, and what color should I do next?

Thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon xx


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging. San Diego Hair Highlights

    ReplyDelete