new hair color - gray.

by - Saturday, March 19, 2016




My hair changes as the seasons change, so for this spring I decided to go for a look for which I can't decide whether it is best described as a granny or back to the emo days – gray hair. This color has been popular for months now so I had to try and see what it would look like if I had it, and I think it's unnecessary to say that I love it!




 As usual, I had my hair bleached and died at the WOX Hair studio in Zagreb's Centre, you can see some of their other works both on their facebook and instagram page. I have nothing but kind words and good experience from them and I definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to get a good haircut or do something drastic with their hair, these girls know what they're up to. ♥



You May Also Like

0 comments