suburbia / with adela

by - Monday, February 06, 2017

My very dear friend Adela and I have been friends for about 2 years now, and it all started over Instagram. I basically liked every single picture she ever posted and in the evening she slid into my DMs and asked me whether I was interested in a photoshoot. Like hell yes I was. And luckily, it didn't stop there. We've not only had a ton of shoots since but we've become very close friends, so yeah, thank you Instagram!

I am grateful that such a lovely person loves working with me, we are always trying to find new interesting ideas and places for our adventures, and so far we've had some really good ones. My definite favourite is our Fairy shoot in the woods of Maksimir, which is also one of our first shoots (I actually bought a dress just for that!), but I also adore the one where we explored an abandoned building last summer. She is an amazing photographer and I love everything she posts, I don't think I would be lying if I said I was her biggest fan.

And she keeps blessing me with her works and ideas for our shoots even now. The last shoot we had was actually a bit random, we met up and didn't really know where we were going, but we still went and managed to find some pretty cool spots. And thus, we can show you these (at least for me) really cool pictures here. Enjoy!
















hoodie // bershka
jeans // h&m
shoes // vans

photos by: adela m. (instagram, photography page)

Thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon xo


You May Also Like

0 comments