floral shorts for floral times

by - Saturday, April 01, 2017


Ever since I saw the sun, the clear blue sky and the temperatures above 15 degrees, I can't stop wearing dresses, skirts and shorts! This beautiful spring weather makes me wanna go outside and hang out with my friends on a really nice terrace somewhere in the city, or just stroll around and absorb all the beauty spring has given us, finally!



For this casual coffee date I wore a simple outfit, but to make it pop a bit I wore my new Mango shorts. They're super comfortable, they have pockets (!!!) & they're covered with this super cute floral print with some glitter in it. The shirt is a simple black ribbed crop top from Primark, and my go to leather jacket is from H&M.



I am so happy I finally bought some real shoes, and they were a steal (gotta love those winter sales). These super cute black ankle boots with a small heel are so perfect for this changing spring weather, and I love that they are half leather half velvet, it's such a simple twist but it makes them so much better! This small leather bag is my grandma's & I love wearing it for coffee dates with my friends as just about everything I need fits into it, as well as this black choker because it compliments every outfit so well.



top // primark
jacket // h&m
shorts // mango
shoes & choker // pull&bear

photos by: irma v.

thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments