plaid & fish nets

by - Tuesday, April 11, 2017


As you might already know, I went to the last day of this season's Bipa Fashion Week with my dear friend and amazing blogger, Luka from Expensive Reality, and we had an amazing time. If you want to read more about it check out my latest post, and make sure you check out his blog as well!

And today, after finally finishing everything I had to do for Uni before Easter, I sat down on my bed, exhausted, already in my PJs, and decided to share with you the outfit I wore that day. 




Having made some plans in the evening with my friends, I decided on a minimalistic look. The basis of the outfit are these ripped jeans from Stradivarius and my oversized black shirt from H&M, but what I was excited about is finally getting to wear my oversized tartan coat which I bought at a thrift store a couple of years ago, but never managed to find the courage to wear it. I fell in love with how it fit me, especially this outfit, as well as the dark tones it has. To put a contrast to it, I wore my new red fish nets from Calzedonia, after trying to find them for months! You can only imagine how happy I was when I finally spotted them.




When I spotted these black open ankle boots at Pull&Bear, I knew I had to have them. So simple, yet so good looking, they make every outfit so much better, adding a grunge vibe to  it. Plus, they are perfect for this spring weather. If you've been following me for some time now, you know that I am constantly wearing my black leather bag from Primark, nothing better than a simple black backpack.


shirt // h&m
jeans // stradivarius
coat // second hand
fish nets // calzedonia
shoes and choker // pull&bear
bag // primark

photos by: irma v.

thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments