early mornings

by - Thursday, August 31, 2017


To be honest, I hate waking up early. There is nothing that I love more than sleeping in, staying a bit longer in bed, having a long breakfast and just doing nothing the whole morning. But there is one person who can somehow convince me that waking up at 6 is a good idea, and it's my dear friend Luka (Expensive Reality). So yes, the look on my face is complete tiredness, but hey, I finally got to see this cutie after almost a month. Maybe waking up early for some good company isn't a bad idea.


Today's outfit is yet another simple black & white one, my go-to colour combo. This oversized white blouse that I tied in the front is from Zara, and it's one of my favourite pieces as you can literally wear it with anything. I decided to wear it with these cute plaid high waisted shorts which I got at Forever 21.




For the accessories, I decided to go light so I just stacked some simple golden necklaces as well as rings. The shoes are brand new & I just had to wear them straight away, they're black lacquered loafers from Mango, and they're just too cute. Can't wait to style some more outfits with them!



blouse // zara
shorts // forever 21
shoes // mango
necklaces // primark

photos by: luka l.
Thank you for reading!
love always,
paula avalon xx

You May Also Like

0 comments