early autumn flowers

by - Sunday, October 01, 2017


There is something so nice about the transition between summer and autumn, especially if you're at the sea side. I decided to spend my last week of holidays at the lovely island of Vis with my friends, and I couldn't have made a better decision. Light breeze, sunshine, sea, and great food - nothing else to ask for.


What I decided to wear during my stay in Komiža was a perfect summer to fall outfit, a light and breezy vintage dress with a very cute flower pattern and my black leather jacket from H&M on top of that to keep me warm during the evening. I feel like outfits like this perfectly describe my style - black and kind of grunge, with a touch of vintage.





As for the accessories, I only wore my black velvet choker from Pull&Bear, and my forever go-to tote bag which I bough at a museum in Vienna. These black leather ankle boots are from Pull&Bear as well, and perfect for outfits like this when you need something to lift it up a little bit.




jacket // h&m
choker & shoes // pull&bear

photos by: lada s.
Thank you for reading!
love always,
paula avalon xo

You May Also Like

0 comments