REDS&DOTS

by - Monday, November 20, 2017


New coat means that autumn is officially here! Layers on layers on layers season is here, and I hope you're ready for it, cause I know I sure am! That, and sipping some tasty green tea snuggled up in a sweater in a cute cafe somewhere in the centre.. okay, enough of the daydreaming, let's talk about the outfit.




My best friend who studies abroad came back home for a couple of weeks so we decided to spend a whole day together, lunch, coffee & drinks, the way Balkan people live. So, as I knew we would be going to a lot of places, I decided to wear something both cute and comfortable. And thank God I did, because we ended up having a "posh day", going from a cake shop to a fancy bar and a new theatre play.


As I've already mentioned, I have a new coat! I wanted a black oversized coat for a few years now, and you can only imagine how happy I was when I stumbled upon this beautiful woolen one in Zara. The shirt that I am wearing is a vintage one I stole from my grandma, and it's also oversized and covered in cute little dots. Black jeans are my staple item, so no wonder that I'm wearing them today too, but these ones are a new pair I got a few weeks ago at Stradivarius & they are high waisted, yay!



The shoes that I'm wearing are my ankle boots in half velvet half leather from Pull&Bear, such a perfect pair for these autumn days. My bag also used to be my grandma's, but I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, so now it's mine hehe. The accent piece of this outfit is definitely this scarf that I got as a gift so I'm not sure where it's from, but I love how long & cozy it is, and the red-black-white colour scheme it has going on. Also, it's perfect for burying your face in when the cold winds start blowing. Basically, a must have.




shirt & bag // vintage
coat // zara
jeans & belt // stradivarius
shoes // pull & bear

photos by: nikola a.

Thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon xo

You May Also Like

0 comments