pastel summer

by - Tuesday, May 29, 2018


This weekend I decided to treat myself with a long needed weekend get away trip, and I couldn't have chosen better than visiting my friend Luka in Porec. 3 days in one of the prettiest towns on the coast that I've been to, spent doing what we all want to do when summer finally arrives - hanging out on balconies, drinking cool drinks, swimming and of course, taking really cool photos.



For this Sunday morning stroll around the Porec I wore this cute pastel pink denim skirt overalls from Mango (and they have pockets!!) paired with a plain white crop top from H&M. As summer is here it is quite hot outside so I just wanted to go light and short. Something that I absolutely adore about these overalls is the cute ring detail it has on the back, and of course - the colour. You just can't go wrong during summer with pastel pink.





For the details, I wanted this look to be simple because when I'm at the seaside I consider it my relaxation time so I never overdo any of my outfits, try to keep it light and wear as less jewelery as possible. Thus, I have no other accessories other than this cute fake leather bag which I got at Mango and these sunglasses that I borrowed from Luka. And I don't know about you guys, but this look is summer to me.


shirt // h&m
skirt & bag // mango
shoes // vans

photos by: luka v.
Thank you for reading!
love always,
paula avalon xo

You May Also Like

0 comments